My 1st post of the New Year will be a reminder that the closing date for this year’s NI’s Innovative Teachers Network Award is January 22nd.
If you’ve done some innovative and creative work using ICT to deliver curriculum, make sure you get your VCT in on time. The key questions you should be addressing are any mix of the following:
- What difference has it made?
- Were the students more engaged?
- Was there a community element to it?
- Was there collaboration involved?
- Was there any student self-directed learning?
- Was there any student peer assessment?
- Did it impact grades?
- Was there a special needs element?
- What Microsoft applications were used? (mandatory)
Judging will take place on the 5th of February and winners will be notified that evening.
Winners will be invited to showcase their work and compete in the Western Europe Innovative Education Forum in Berlin
SO DON’T PROCRASTINATE-GET YOUR VCTS SUBMITTED IN TIME
DETAILS IN THE PREVIOUS BLOGS!!!!